Quality Antiques and Collectibles for today's lifestyle

We'll discuss how using and decorating with antiques and collectibles fit into today's home design and decor.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Holiday Shopping for Antiques and Collectibles on Ruby Lane

Let me first say that I am a collector as well as a seller of vintage and antique items. There is satisfaction in owning something that has withstood the test of time and showcases a lifestyle long ago. With all of the recalls from Chinese made products in our current news, collecting items that have been made with thought to detail and craftsmanship from years past is very satisfying.

If you have a collector in your life or you yourself are one, the internet has made this hobby so much easier and gratifying. So many places and people are offering many wonderful items and they are all at your fingertips!

The holiday shopping season is upon us and the internet is the place to shop. No hassles, easy access to millions of items, and all the convenience of having your purchases delivered right to your door. Many retailers are offering discounts to get the season started for shoppers. I am one of those retailers who work with my customers to find the best shipping method and make their shopping experience painless and hassle free.

On that note, you haven't visited Ruby Lane, I invite you to do so. Ruby Lane shops are full to bursting with vintage and antique items that will not leave you lacking in choices for gifts this Holiday season.

Shop Victoria’s Curio on Ruby Lane for a unique selection of antique and vintage items. If you collect silver, tobacciana memorabilia, books, jewelry, porcelain, vanity items, etc., Victoria's Curio aims to please. I also encourage my shoppers to contact me if there is something specific they are looking for. I have many items not listed and may have just what you are looking for.

My Best to you ~

Vicki

Victoria's Curio

No comments: